JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 November, 08:47
C-Span is going to "move along" with "other regulary scheduled programming". What a disgrace. I wish them well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
18 November, 08:54
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Anyone have a full video of his announcement? If so, please post it, thank you AU Patriots!!

1. C-Span
2. Rumble
3. America's Voice

All cut off President Trumps Mara Lago announcement tonight - 11/18/22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 @Sepia3c
I was watching Rumble... it didn't look like he was finished, to me. What happened???
08:58 PM - Nov 18, 2022
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sepia3c in this post can reply
SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
18 November, 09:07
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
I guess they are all opposition. Fuckers.

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
18 November, 09:05
President Trump was cut off...Shut down the feed...

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
18 November, 09:03
right im pissed 😤 he wasnt done talking

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
18 November, 09:08
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
It looked to me, like he was just getting warmed up... was really looking forward to hearing what was to come, and then... all of a sudden, it was over!!! Yeah... pissed!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
18 November, 09:02
hate and disrespect happened