JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 November, 08:47
C-Span is going to "move along" with "other regulary scheduled programming". What a disgrace. I wish them well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
Anyone have a full video of his announcement? If so, please post it, thank you AU Patriots!!

1. C-Span
2. Rumble
3. America's Voice

All cut off President Trumps Mara Lago announcement tonight - 11/18/22
08:54 PM - Nov 18, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lightangel9 in this post can reply
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
18 November, 09:20
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
18 November, 09:19
Was watching on Kash's Korner and they never started, so I went to America's Voice and they cut him off before he was finished, went back to Kash's Korner on epochTV, and they were cutting away as well.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
18 November, 09:03
So far it seems like the feed out was cut. All stations appear to have gone dark at same time. More Fuckery.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
18 November, 08:58
I was watching Rumble... it didn't look like he was finished, to me. What happened???

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
18 November, 09:05
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
President Trump was cut off...Shut down the feed...

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
18 November, 09:07
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
I guess they are all opposition. Fuckers.