Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 November, 06:38
violation is a word used along with rape.

I know these words first hand. I'm a real life dude, 45 and I will never stop fighting for 7year old me.

THE CHILDREN...

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Post this where it will matter...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
17 November, 01:21
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
God bless you always, DD. 🙏❤️
I was 7 as well.
I recognized that you are a good person right away.
I knew because I can spot a bad person from miles away.
We learn to watch people, in order to stay safe.
I am proud to call you my Brother.
Your caring for all of us here, is a light we all see.

In 2001, I emailed Oprah and was on the show.
This is what God led me to do, share my story and perhaps give someone hope.. I have self-worth and I am strong but not impressed even then by celebrity. I am impressed by good people.
I spoke at a church and at schools. God was using me to help. I never reached out. It just happened.

Remember the #MeToo movement? Celebs speaking out about sexual assault/abuse, etc. I made 2 videos 5 yrs ago.
I will share them here for anyone who wants to watch or share.
So many of us have been hurt, Brother. It is a sad truth but now we, and so many others are the warriors who WILL save the children ❤️

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
My Story of 11 yrs of Sexual Abuse #METOO - YouTube

Video 1: My name is Sue. I am 56 years old. This is my story of Sexual Abuse that began nearly 50 years ago and continued for 11 years. Thank you for watchin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Parnelli in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Par Nelli, click on at the bottom under it