Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
04 November, 04:05
**Please Help If Possible. I am in dire need of financial aid to get myself (and household) through the next couple weeks. I am humbled, embarrassed and ashamed to have to ask for help but don’t see another way other than asking for the kindness and generosity of my community.

Any amount is greatly and sincerely appreciated and can be delivered through PayPal or Venmo at:
pleaseemailpatrickgmail.com

You can also direct message me to figure out a more convenient method. 

*Please repost to lend a hand (Thank You).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
18 November, 08:56
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I am living on the edge myself dear friend, I cannot help at this time but I am sending prayers for you and your family, may all you receive what you need.
🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Thank you so much for your kind words and thoughtful prayers, I will invlude you in mine tonight as well. I onoy have to get through a few more days and hopefully will be okay for aome time after that. This has been such a humbling experience for me but I can geel it bringing me closer to the Lord as its happening. God Bless You :)
05:27 PM - Nov 18, 2022
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 November, 01:32
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
When we follow the call
we don't get grand on our own terms
We get humbled, burned, tested, nearly destroyed.
Bless you
Your fight is my fight
Your rise, my rise
wwg1wga

❤️