Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
This was the tweet that originally got BabylonBee suspended from Twitter.
03:38 PM - Nov 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 November, 05:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I wish I wouldn’t have deleted my meme because it would prove Mitch McConnell dresses in drag .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
19 November, 01:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
19 November, 01:01
Hi VK.
It’s 19 degrees out here, with a wind chill of 8. 🥶
So, I’m calling a do-over, because… where did Fall go?

Caps = 44.
TS = 3:38 > 3:11 🪞 11:3.
Dan’s TS = 9:32.

Nov 02, 2017 3:06:41 AM EDT
Anonymous
Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.

Mar 10, 2018 4:55:31 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
The creation of the internet and ‘connecting’ platforms is bringing about their downfall.
Failure to control.
MSM is dead.
#internetbillofrights
Q

https://twitter.com/DanSca...

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
18 November, 08:05
The Bee got banned in style. Nice!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 November, 07:12
😂🏆🥇

Jody Donohue @Jody
18 November, 06:56
lmao!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
18 November, 06:54
Hi VK.
Humor is so needed right now — laughter is the best medicine, and sometimes, it just helps the medicine go down. :)

Caps = 44 (BO).
TS = 3:38.

Dec 13, 2017 12:15:45 AM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
“Special.”
Q

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
18 November, 07:28
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
agreed

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 November, 09:38
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
True that!

18 November, 06:54

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
18 November, 07:00
We got some real winners here in Pa ,Wolf, Levine , Fetteman , we diffinetely got sucked into the twilight zone some where along the line . VK do some sketchy shit here come on please.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 November, 05:20
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
You cannot tell the people you must show them come on man ! ! !

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
19 November, 04:13
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
i think his illegal bride looks like paul stanley

I am Keri @Lionessheart
18 November, 06:39
He got 3 of his own kids

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 November, 06:27
priceless! 😂🤣

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
18 November, 06:22
i got kicked off twitter because i sent the FBI a message regarding Maxine Waters showing how she was inciting hate, aggression, and assault

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
18 November, 07:30
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
at least they didn't come-a-knockin. no sense of humor those guys

Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 November, 05:18
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
I got kicked off for telling Jack Dorsey he was a pedophile and a communist and needed to get the hell out of our country .

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
18 November, 06:21
but it is funny

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
18 November, 06:20
Ridiculous

None None @MUDD
18 November, 06:20
The genius of Babylon Bee deserves a fookin medal

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
18 November, 06:17
🤣😂🙃I have no idea why they banned me

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
18 November, 06:51
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
I got banned 2 years ago. Then my account said what you have. I appealed and was able to get another account. You know it was hard not to respond to some of the bots. We'll see how long it last.😁

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
18 November, 06:17
Satire perfection.........
............ they really good at what they do.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
18 November, 06:16
😝🙈

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
18 November, 06:06

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
18 November, 05:59
I still dont know what got me banned. They wouldnt tell me. chumps.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
18 November, 05:05
This is what got me banned

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 November, 04:44
🤣😂. It is Greatness!! 😂

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
18 November, 04:43
...lol!!!!!!

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
18 November, 04:20
It's gruesome no matter what sex it pretends to be

18 November, 04:19
CAPs TBT = 222
💧222 Is this relevant?

Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 November, 04:17
😂😂😂

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
18 November, 09:48
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
he is one ugly looking fake lady

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
18 November, 04:15
☺️🔥

Evangelina @Evangelina
18 November, 04:14
No sense of humor Elon? That's funny stuff right there! 😆

All the funny chit is funny cause it's True!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 November, 04:15
In response Evangelina to her Publication
This was before Elon. He just reinstated them.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
18 November, 04:10
ShiT 💩💩💩PoStANG Got us….KeK