Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
27 October, 11:52
And they say its a conspiracy! Your SS # is a federal reserve bank account # tied to your strawman!
I paid my credit card balance with it. Lets see how this turns out.

Will keep you posted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay James @birdmanjay
Here is the link to look up your bond. There are 4 different types of bonds in the pull down. The type is a range of years. Find the bond type that has the year you were born within that range (for me it is E). Bond Serial Number is your SS#. Not sure if the denomination makes any difference. Play with the calculator for a few.

You can also find your bond type and enter your birth year, without entering you SS#. It will bring up the total without you having to reveal your identity. The bonds are based on the length of maturity, so everyone with your sam DOB will have the same total.

I know there are lengthy processes you can go through gain access to the funds, but I'm not familiar with that process. Just adding another crumb to the thread. Here's the link

https://treasurydirect.gov...
02:22 PM - Nov 18, 2022
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by birdmanjay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jay James, click on at the bottom under it