Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
17 November, 12:25
AU family, you are the first ones I thought of when I came to realize thisπŸ’ž. My friend and his wife have declared their daughter as missing, and I know they are a mess with worry πŸ˜”. We know prayer can do miraculous things and I'm asking for prayers for this family so that they can rest easy knowing their daughter is safe and sound with them πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ˜’

https://kitchener.ctvnews....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 November, 09:47
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
Prayers hun, any word?
Look I know a lot of ppl dont believe me but remote viewing is a real thing. I dont have much control over where go yet but there are others that realy do,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
17 November, 10:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you Nana they are much needed. There hasn't been word yet but the story is spreading rapidly via the big city news channels. I absolutely believe in remote viewing and related abilities, heck I was asking my pendulum questions just trying to get a hint of what may be going on with her.πŸ˜” Her father may be receptive to any help at this point including remote viewing etc. Much appreciated πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’›

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 November, 09:26
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
Nana remote viewed a little girl in a basement a couple years back that was taken, could see thro her eyes for a couple minutes but the Sheriff there just thought I was crazy, so I know it is possible and there are ppl that are really good at it, mine is random with little control.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
18 November, 09:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
its a skill we all have just some accsess it eaisier than others( practice)& is a form of time travel..& is linked to instinct..its very real & there r documentaries & groups that do it to help people

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yeppers, it is real. Nana is about to slack off the working and spend more time expanding my abilities.
11:26 AM - Nov 18, 2022
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it