MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
Our education system teaches that memorization is smart. While everyone does not have photographic memory, everyone can memorize. Memorization, though, is only as good as what you memorize. This is how rhetoric and propaganda can be used for nefarious purposes.

We are not taught to develop intuitive skills. Intuitive skills are far more valuable.

As I grew up, I always felt bad about my belief that people, as a whole, were incredibly stupid. Part of this is because I have a photographic memory so things like tests are simple for me.

now I know that memorization is highly overrated as we are memorizing layers of lies, starting at school and church and then from corporations, employers, government, medicine, etc.

When you develop intuition, you can literally sense truth and lies deep in your heart or solar plexus. You cannot be fooled, brainwashed. Humans seem stupid because they are favoring their weakness (memory/logic) over their greatest strength (intuition)
10:46 AM - Nov 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 November, 11:16
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
So very true. I have always been very intuitive. It seems I " just know." This was a blessing in my career as an RN, especially working in the ER setting. I could tell immediately if someone was in trouble, was bluffing, for instance. It is like having a 6th sense. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
18 November, 11:19
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
it is having a 6th sense

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy -Eh @UniQueT
18 November, 10:59
Amen!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 November, 10:54
Intuition, allows you to skip some of the dots, and 'intuit' the answer.

Autists very often intuit number problem answers... after all, many are unable to handle the education system.