MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
18 November, 10:46
Our education system teaches that memorization is smart. While everyone does not have photographic memory, everyone can memorize. Memorization, though, is only as good as what you memorize. This is how rhetoric and propaganda can be used for nefarious purposes.

We are not taught to develop intuitive skills. Intuitive skills are far more valuable.

As I grew up, I always felt bad about my belief that people, as a whole, were incredibly stupid. Part of this is because I have a photographic memory so things like tests are simple for me.

now I know that memorization is highly overrated as we are memorizing layers of lies, starting at school and church and then from corporations, employers, government, medicine, etc.

When you develop intuition, you can literally sense truth and lies deep in your heart or solar plexus. You cannot be fooled, brainwashed. Humans seem stupid because they are favoring their weakness (memory/logic) over their greatest strength (intuition)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by UniQueT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tracy -Eh, click on at the bottom under it