Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 November, 10:36
CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO, WHICH SHOWS IT WAS POSTED 23 HOURS AGO, BUT IT WAS THE SPEECH THAT WAS JUST PRESENTED "LIVE"

The Rubber Duck ℒ️
@therubberduck Β·23h

πŸš¨β€ΌοΈTOMORROW’S TRUMP ANNOUNCEMENTβ€ΌοΈπŸš¨

hahahaha

@realDonaldTrump #truth

#Q #SaveTheChildren #SAVEAMERICA #GodWins #wwg1wga #neverforget #trusttheplan #pedowood #MAGA #anon #Anons #NEWS #BREAKING #breakingnews #Trump2023

https://truthsocial.com/us...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
πŸ‘€πŸ˜³πŸ‘€πŸŽ±πŸ‘»πŸ‘ˆπŸ»is he a ghost?

rhetorical....but πŸ‘€πŸ˜³πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ
09:51 AM - Nov 18, 2022
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Notimportant in this post can reply
18 November, 01:25

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
What is it you saw that makes you ask if he is a ghost?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
18 November, 01:28
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
it's multiple things over last few years...ghost in machine or ghost in a machine of a ghost in a machine...layers & not sure i can explain in words😢

18 November, 01:25

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
VK said it was a bug and I did notice at the end of every video I watch on Truth, another video starts playing if you hit play again. It may have been that I just came in at that exact moment where POTUS's announcement was the next video in line to play.