Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 November, 10:36
CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO, WHICH SHOWS IT WAS POSTED 23 HOURS AGO, BUT IT WAS THE SPEECH THAT WAS JUST PRESENTED "LIVE"

The Rubber Duck ™️
@therubberduck ·23h

🚨‼️TOMORROW’S TRUMP ANNOUNCEMENT‼️🚨

hahahaha

@realDonaldTrump #truth

#Q #SaveTheChildren #SAVEAMERICA #GodWins #wwg1wga #neverforget #trusttheplan #pedowood #MAGA #anon #Anons #NEWS #BREAKING #breakingnews #Trump2023

https://truthsocial.com/us...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
18 November, 09:51
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
👀😳👀🎱👻👈🏻is he a ghost?

rhetorical....but 👀😳🙃🙃🙃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
VK said it was a bug and I did notice at the end of every video I watch on Truth, another video starts playing if you hit play again. It may have been that I just came in at that exact moment where POTUS's announcement was the next video in line to play.
01:25 PM - Nov 18, 2022

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it