Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO, WHICH SHOWS IT WAS POSTED 23 HOURS AGO, BUT IT WAS THE SPEECH THAT WAS JUST PRESENTED "LIVE"

The Rubber Duck ™️
@therubberduck ·23h

🚨‼️TOMORROW’S TRUMP ANNOUNCEMENT‼️🚨

hahahaha

@realDonaldTrump #truth

#Q #SaveTheChildren #SAVEAMERICA #GodWins #wwg1wga #neverforget #trusttheplan #pedowood #MAGA #anon #Anons #NEWS #BREAKING #breakingnews #Trump2023

https://truthsocial.com/us...
10:36 PM - Nov 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Not Important @Notimportant
18 November, 09:51
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
👀😳👀🎱👻👈🏻is he a ghost?

rhetorical....but 👀😳🙃🙃🙃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 November, 01:25

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
VK said it was a bug and I did notice at the end of every video I watch on Truth, another video starts playing if you hit play again. It may have been that I just came in at that exact moment where POTUS's announcement was the next video in line to play.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 November, 01:25

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
What is it you saw that makes you ask if he is a ghost?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 November, 09:49
I have no idea, can't believe much of anything we see any more.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
15 November, 10:45
Multiple sources of announcements
and media broadcasts.
Disinformation is real, so research.

16 November, 12:00
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
This is not disinformation. The announcement was obviously not when they reported it to be. I'm sure there are good reasons for it, like keeping POTUS safe for one.

Silver Cat @silvercat
15 November, 10:44
Wow! Thank you for this!

16 November, 12:01
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I thought how could that happen unless the announcement was re-recorded.

15 November, 10:42
FYI this video was at the end of the first video