Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
American Girl @Americangirl
18 November, 06:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
18 November, 10:09
fantastic post Kimmy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 November, 10:01
We are all sparkling jewels in God's eyes. Each a unique "cut" made to shine in our own way. Extending kindness is a simple way to spread joy to others.
😇

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
18 November, 12:09
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Is there ANYTHING better than seeing a child light up with laughter or any human for that matter. JOY and PEACE is the prize.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
18 November, 09:52
We RISE by lifting up others.
so says Buddhist Trump 🎺
I got a joke, what did the Buddhist say to the hot dog vendor?
Make me }~°ONE°~{
with everything man! 😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣😅😅😅

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
18 November, 09:32
Amen. I have never had the money to donate to causes, and don't trust most anyway.
Charity to me looks like anything I can do in the moment that I see need.
I recently heard from someone I had helped years ago and forgotten about. We were both in tears, as she described ways she has helped others since.
Sometimes things that seem really small can change a life.
All I have of real value is love and it moves mountains.
WWG1WGA ❤️

wht 2.0 @wht
18 November, 11:48
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
"Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.
And he took him by the right hand, and lifted up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength" Acts3:6,7

Other Half @Otherhalf
18 November, 09:21
So true... my dream is to build an emotional healing center where people can come to put themselves back together once the storm is over. There's a lot of brokenness that's keeping people from being who they're meant to be.

I believe God will make it possible.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
18 November, 09:18
So true Kim!! Philemon 1:6

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 November, 04:42
Wow! This is so beautiful.
It's very meaningful to me right now.

WalkByFaith356 ... @ThumperTracks
18 November, 02:43
((💖)) priceless 😇

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
18 November, 02:39
Thanks Kim!!! so true!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 November, 12:12
so true

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
18 November, 12:08
So powerful! 💕