Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
16 November, 10:53
Ok Patriots, it seems AnonUp was infiltrated by trolls this past evening. I'm sure many of you got the the same questionable follows as I did.

These are the one's who all followed me last night. All of the people have NO POSTS and have all joined in November. Some have questionable and duplicated info on their profile. There a girl there named 'Ross', for example.

I've blocked all of them and you should too! We don't need these surveilling trolls amongst our poetic existence.

@BellaFerry
@jorgykrvich
@CaleFisher
@JayneDurgan
@ReeseBins
@ZdenakBourgeois
@CorineFritsch
@RossFunk - A tranny maybe?
@christinelatourelle

That's nine new followers in a row whose profile name is a person's name - hence, impossible. Share, so we can overwelmingly delete these Kabahlists!

Admin - Koba, I urge you to watch and possibly delete these infiltraitor bots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
16 November, 10:56
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Some use the same bios....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
16 November, 11:08
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
meet US Airforce Brigidear General...
😅🤣🤣🤣
he made new profile after I reported him

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
17 November, 12:30
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
How many times can you write
‘How is your day going where you live, dear ?’
same question, every few days

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
17 November, 01:55
In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication
i don't get it at all
see some are advertising trump card...

17 November, 04:58
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
many want you to send them a gift card.
figures.
they live in the US but working in Syria or some country. they have a young so or daughter in the US.
all the stories have the same theme.

Here's a typical response that I've received:

I'm from Chicago but currently, in Aleppo on peacekeeping and conflict resolution, I'm a legal commander I undertake and effect all legal issues between the Syrian government, military, and the UN troops operations.
06:51 PM - Nov 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by ConservativeConservative in this post can reply
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
17 November, 11:12
wow that is a good one 😁
sorry but I have negative faith in un.
like calls I get daily. I totally understand them earning a living but DAM working for Medicare Scammers. they think I am the lier