17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
be careful driving, friends.
people are driving increasingly dangerously, seemingly no concern for life or limb.

i’ve had too many ridiculous encounters to count in the past 3 or 4 months, but most recent life threatening vehicle event was today with people driving like they’ve got a death wish.

stuff like this makes me wonder how many NPC’s are behind the wheels of those cars…
06:45 PM - Nov 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
17 November, 11:06
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Foreign drivers I see & definitely have noticed crazy drivers as well. Just tonight they waited for a green light to turn right and when it did, half way in the turn they stopped for no reason leaving me half out in the main street. It’s getting freakn weird.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
17 November, 10:39
Yes....it used to be big news when we'd have a car wreck here....now it's multiples a day. People driving more erratically than I've ever seen before. Is it the jab? Stress? Distracted? Brain washed? All of the above?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
17 November, 10:39
yup! i have noticed this the past few months. someone almost hit me tonight 🤦🏻‍♀️

Only followers of this user (wolfegentry) can see their posts

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
17 November, 07:39
or they have taken the jab and are being controlled. its like that in oklahoma too and just recently it seems

Paisley Park @Paisley66
17 November, 07:07
same here in MA. accidents galore every day!