NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
17 November, 04:24
11/17 today is my birthday. Ive decided im going to try and quit smoking. I’d like to use VKs suggestion and ask everyone to help me manifest this into happening for good. ive quit a couple other times and fell back, so i really wanna try this. so if you could send some prayers, positive vibes my way i would greatly appreciate it! 🙏☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Cinnamon Sticks. When I felt like I was going to give up I puffed on a Vape. I went from 2 packs a day to zero. Cravings took a couple of weeks. Once I really realized what I smelt like as a smoker It was easy.
04:41 PM - Nov 17, 2022
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jackie Piddle @jax001
18 November, 05:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
And now you can smell them form 50 ft away or better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
18 November, 02:19
Cant use vape, polyprophelene glycol causes involuntary and serious coughing reactions, imo cigs safer than vape

Edie Brown @VeroBeach4me
18 November, 02:18
did you give up the vape too? Just curious!

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
17 November, 04:50
I was going to say the same thing. Just know there is going to be a time in the future where you can't believe you even liked those things.