Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 February, 05:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by BonnieMorell in this post can reply
OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
06 February, 12:29
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
What if Flynns are Deep Fakes and Gen Flynn's brother only got his job on the Pacific due to his deep state status? Devils Advocate I know.

I pray Im way the flip off

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
06 February, 03:50
In response OneWay Patriot to his Publication
It’s important to question! After reading all the Q posts, I have come to trust Q and DJT and Flynn. Doesn’t mean I can’t be wrong about any of them. Always question everything and pray and listen to your heart! 🙏😊🇺🇸

lisa betten @leb
06 February, 10:14
In response OneWay Patriot to his Publication
Yep, this world belongs to satan. Trump and his admin walked away and didn't use any of the constitutional powers they had by the book to protect our nation. America is going down to china. We have been sold