AKA_RealDirty

DEVILDOGMEMES
12:20 PM - Nov 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Boooo in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
18 November, 01:38
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
Wonder how many were bussed to the White House by the Military

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
18 November, 11:51
Another good one by Lauren3ve

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
18 November, 11:27
We choose treason over a blind eye

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
18 November, 11:00
They really think no one is watching their cheating & that nothing will happen to them bc their democrat POTUS is in power. Like Q said "These PPL are stupid" ..⚖️ #TheirEndIsNear

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
18 November, 10:00
My friend went from polling station to polling station because the tabulators weren’t working. She heard about 50 people screaming in disgust at one of the polling stations. People here are saying they will never vote again!!!

WHERE IS THE MILITARY???

IT’S HAPPENED AGAIN. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL KATIE HOBBS WON! NO WAY!!! THEY STOLE 2020 & NOW THEY STOLE 2022. WE HAVE HAD IT HERE IN ARIZONA!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE IS THE MILITARY???

Judy Anonette @biju
18 November, 09:42
The stupidity of these people is unbelievable.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
18 November, 09:36
My friends are MAGA conservatives all the way and they all do this here in Washington State. They will drop off votes for their family members. I’m certainly not vouching for this video, just saying this thing is common in WA. Although my first time voting was 2020 (I’m 49) and the State sent me 2 ballots, so I voted Trump twice. Ballot harvesting is also legal in Washington. we fly under the radar for having probably the absolute loosest election laws in the country. Hence we’re a deep liberal state.

Night Shift @kekerista
18 November, 07:06
Do you EVER sleep!?
Dang VK, I have insomnia and I check in here frequently
Mostly, cause I'm nosy
Make sure you are taking care of yourself
Lot's of food and rest....and love.
and these, they're yummy
https://thebigmansworld.co...

David Treciak @scifiwriter
18 November, 06:27
I don't think any of this is real. The election fraud is being staged for the benefit of the normies who need to be shown this happens every election. There's no way the military allowed it to happen again for real. This will give the military a reason to do what the military in Brazil is doing. If they had done it after the 2020 election it would have looked like they were doing it for Trump. But after he announced he's running for president in 2024 it will reinforce the perception that the military is doing it without his knowledge. Once they overturn the midterms they'll announce they have evidence that 2020 was fraudulent as well after investigating and getting confessions from Democrats. That will shield Trump from any accusations.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
18 November, 12:52
In response David Treciak to his Publication
True.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 November, 04:14
We Have Everything.

Mister Gee @Mr_G
18 November, 03:35
why dont any of the vehicles have livence plates?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 November, 07:46
In response Mister Gee to his Publication
Some states only require one license plate on the back of vehicles. Arizona is one of those states.