Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
DARPA had this surveillance capability almost a decade ago. Imagine what they have now. Wonder if they have footage like this around the Capital on January 6th.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
1.8 gigapixel ARGUS-IS. World's highest resolution video surveillance platform by DARPA - YouTube

1 million terabytes a day saved forever.The ARGUS array is made up of several cameras and other types of imaging systems. The output of the imaging system is...

09:08 PM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 November, 11:35
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Sorry. It was lost with the moon landing footage.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
17 November, 05:01
Theres 14,000 hours worth of footage yet to be released

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
17 November, 03:36
its much stranger then fiction i can feel it

Jen ... @Jenfranji
17 November, 12:57
I bet [they] still couldn't track MH370
🙄🙄

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
17 November, 12:26
and what about Space Force? 🤩

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
16 November, 11:40
Dirt box. Cell phone data interception.

We have it all. :)

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
17 November, 08:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
; ).

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
17 November, 07:24
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I was Tracking planes over Arizona Doing The Old Man in The Middle Data Grab Or Push. Dirt Box And Sting Ray.
It's Go To Make The D/S Crazy That We Know What They Are Up To And What To Look For.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 November, 10:19
DEEP STATE DARPA. we will never know.

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

some one special to some @godrus
16 November, 09:18
Nobody cares anymore.
I'm sick of paying taxes to people and entities that have all this info and DO NOTHING!
I don't even want to know about their capabilities that we pay for and its used to screw us over.
Let's put "Property of China" on their lapels.

some one special to some @godrus
16 November, 09:18
Nobody cares anymore.
I'm sick of paying taxes to people and entities that have all this info and DO NOTHING!
I don't even want to know about their capabilities that we pay for and its used to screw us over.
Let's put "Property of China" on their lapels.