Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am still alive after 5 years of this. Either the Bolsheviks have lost their touch, or I have a lot of people to be grateful to for protecting me. I am going with the latter hypothesis!
04:35 PM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 November, 02:25
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
17 November, 09:12
LOL!! sometimes I wonder how I’ve made it this far… it can ONLY be God, bringing us out of bondage! And yes, I have a touch of PTSD now, after spending 5 years filling my mind with all kinds of horrific stuff, but I’m still laughing, and I’m in it for the long run!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
17 November, 07:59
Happy you are still here, and here with us, Mr Geddes!

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
17 November, 07:26
I am voting on the Guardian Angels ❤️

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
17 November, 07:10
Either way...SO HAPPY YOU ARE HERE!💞

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
17 November, 03:40
BIGGEST HIGHEST Angelic Protection & Guiding you along the way. Wait until you see who your biggest fans off planet are. Wowzers! Y'all are going to absolutely adore the end of this [luciferian holographic Matrix S***show] the other side is unbelievably Glorious. Hold on, hold tight & hold the Line.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
17 November, 02:07
Sending U love Brother!

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
16 November, 10:41

Julie Casey @Trump2023
16 November, 09:24

Ken Mac @KenMac
16 November, 09:24
Bolsheviks = 👎🏾👎🏾

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
16 November, 08:37
I feel this!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
16 November, 08:27
I’m with you!

I think those protecting me have been pretty frustrated with me the 1st 28 years of my life
Sorry higher powers! I like(d) living on the edge!

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
16 November, 08:24
you have served many my friend!

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
16 November, 07:20
🙏⭐️🪖🙏⭐️🪖🙏⭐️🪖

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
16 November, 06:51
And I for one, as well as multitudes of others, thank God you are.

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏❤🙏

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
16 November, 06:46
🙏💞

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 November, 06:40
Thank God - you are so needed, words so succinctly put then beautiful landscapes for relaxation - nice mix!

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
16 November, 06:40
They haven't got enough healthy henchmen left to go after you and mean it.

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
16 November, 06:11
You are amazing. I promise Im not being flirty.. lol. i get accused of that a lot. Im just a southern girl. I love your artwork and take on things. I don't comment much but when I do, I obviously lay it on too thick. 😂🤪

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
17 November, 02:10
In response Mandy Merica to her Publication
You're Just a Southern Girl, but You're Not a "Ding-A-Ling"

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
16 November, 06:08
we are glad your here too martin

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
16 November, 06:02
I would like to think that your AU family protects you Martin. ♥️

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
16 November, 05:41
haha - you chose to be here Martin - you had it all planned out and your survival is all of our survival - we - none of us had a choice once we started - we were made for times such as this

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
16 November, 05:40
Back at the start of 2017, I remember I was thinking "Now that Trump is in, he will take out all the bad guys in a few months and the world will be a different place" 😁

I was posting about how the world was about to change back then, everyone still thinks I'm crazy 😂

I'm still here ... it's a Soul knowing

17 November, 02:10
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
Me too!
🤪 lol

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
16 November, 05:33
I agree, I will go with the latter. Much love and peace God bless to those who are protecting myself and my family.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

17 November, 02:12
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Love too u Brother
Very Glad To See U
🙏✌️😤

Nunya Business @AAug22
16 November, 05:29
The power of prayers are bestowed upon you!!

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

The Real Me @TheRealMe
16 November, 05:17
Also, look up. ;)

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
16 November, 04:53
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
16 November, 04:48
😇🙏😘 AMEN
GOD'S LOVE TRUTH KNOWLEDGE AND A GREAT DISCERNMENT MARTIN PATRIOTS STAND AGAINST EVIL WORLDWIDE