AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
16 November, 12:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay James @birdmanjay
I agree almost entirely with Pepe. I have read all of the drops...I can't even imagine how many times.

The one issue I have is that last nights' stunt did exactly the opposite of waking people up. It literally put ALL of the people who were waking up back to sleep. I sat in a room with 3 of them last night and watched it happen. They don't want to hear another word about the plan and have given up entirely...if I wasn't so long in this battle, I would feel the same. I no longer believe our movement is about waking people up
12:37 PM - Nov 16, 2022
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by birdmanjay in this post can reply
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
16 November, 12:46
In response Jay James to his Publication
now its time to execute the plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay James @birdmanjay
16 November, 12:47
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
100%. These sleepers need to see something that is clear evidence of action to them...and soon. I feel like I am now doing nothing but damage control