Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
USA DAR @buffaloalum
16 November, 01:00
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
People need proof that this is real and not just some genius kid in a basement or some government agency set to pacify. You are not going to wake people up like this. No arrests. Elections continuing to be stolen. Hunter still a free man. No one from Epstein island arrested. Money laundering in Ukraine. People need real proof or this movement will be done. Trump might not even be the nominee because more and more people are seeing (right or wrong) DeSantis as someone who makes things happen and doesn’t just talk about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
16 November, 12:49
Thank you for putting this post up. Appreciate it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
16 November, 12:57
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
most welcome 🙏

Jay James @birdmanjay
16 November, 12:37
I agree almost entirely with Pepe. I have read all of the drops...I can't even imagine how many times.

The one issue I have is that last nights' stunt did exactly the opposite of waking people up. It literally put ALL of the people who were waking up back to sleep. I sat in a room with 3 of them last night and watched it happen. They don't want to hear another word about the plan and have given up entirely...if I wasn't so long in this battle, I would feel the same. I no longer believe our movement is about waking people up

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
16 November, 12:46
In response Jay James to his Publication
now its time to execute the plan.