Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
16 November, 02:58
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Food prices get any higher, I wont make it to 2023...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Moseley @TracyMoseley
16 November, 01:43
i also remember him saying his acount ends in 2023. Is that the beginning of the year or the end?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
16 November, 01:13
I remember that too and thinking, “oh no, how can that be possible” and here we are. You are right!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
16 November, 12:42
Barely making it……Going in on fumes! 😂

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
16 November, 12:41

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
16 November, 12:37
Yes, I remember. I was hoping he was kidding. That was on twitter if I remember correctly.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
16 November, 12:37
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
you remembered correctly 👍👍