Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 November, 11:58
Next Speaker of the House is a big deal as they may end up being an interim President.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
16 November, 05:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
@vincentkennedy can you explain how there can be members of congress, members of senate or speaker of the house after this selection finished when none of them gets ratified in Hall of Records???
not ratifeid in Hall of Records makes them unlawful

There can only be theatrical show like the one you are all watching now
with pretent to be congressman, pretend to be senator,with pretend to be president and pretend to be former president of USA

Are you willing participant in the show of both cabals or are you against cabals???

it is time fot you q black sun people to decide , black sun or humanity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
Yep. We live in a CGI generated wag the dog matrix. it is maddening for those who cam see. This is the most difficult for me to accept. Everything is fake and fraudulent which emits a negative energy.
07:43 AM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
16 November, 01:19
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
well,it is up to you to decide to get out of the matrix you live in...
only you can do it
I have done that long time ago

you can not fight nature, nature always wins
We are all under Natural Law
constitutions really doesn't matter, politicians only serve themselves and their masters and that is not us...

question yourself this, is this really the world you want your children to grow in ???
Think about it like this : do you want to pay $20 for a tomato or do you want to grow your own???
Do you want your children to grow up dumbed down by this education system or do you want them to grow up learning useful skills in life
Do you want to keep going to doctors that poison you and your family or you want a world where we all eat healthy food and where we all refuse to get poisoned by big pharma sponsored doctors
Yes,it is the same in every country
my country even made a new law to stop these "unlawful" health practices...Do you think that is reason for us to stop???
Not at

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
18 November, 02:16
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
Never said I was going to stop.
Don't have children.
Have been promoting peace, love, truth and positive energy since I was young.
Doesn't make it any less maddening.