Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
16 November, 03:30
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
To some of us, our life as it stands, is over, until change happens.

We committed to fighting for the cause and lost everything under the misdirection that big happenings were only around the corner.

I live in Ireland and to be honest, some days I desire to see the new world is not enough to maintain my will to live. My mother is all that keeps me here.

There are factors of my own life that make this far more difficult for me. Those factors being that I'm awake for 20 years, and another factor being that these are important years of my life that I'm missing. I'm watching everybody get married and get houses to settle down, while I live in my mother's spare bedroom.

So, would I like to see just ONE FUCKING THING that the normies would find strange, or, just ONE FUCKING THING that could pass the suffering over to the normies and give me a break from this agony for a day or two, yes, yes I would.

That's not being a blackpill, that's just the very very basics.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
16 November, 04:50
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
🙃🤗🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏👊✌️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
16 November, 09:11
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Hypnosis can be very powerful over people who are most susceptible to it. We've all seen those on stage performances of hypnotists absolutely convincing people that they are seeing something that isn't there. That's what we're seeing in normies. I first noticed how bad it was years ago when I pointed out massive chemtrails to a co-worker; he looked right at them and said "What are you talking about?"🤦. Nothing we can do about that; when someone questions ONE thing, then the wake-up process has started! We all went through it; they're just much slower to see.
We are in "The Revealing" but this can't be the entirety of our lives. We got a head start so we can help others as they awaken. That's it. We still have a big beautiful world to explore & enjoy. What do you love doing -- building furniture, fishing, cooking, hiking? Find what you love and do it, & meet nice like-minded people to share it. And when this is over, we can be guides for others visiting our countries. 🙂

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 November, 02:15
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication