Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
Take a look at this supreme court case...Me thinks things are about to get interesting

https://www.supremecourt.g...
10:19 PM - Nov 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
16 November, 08:12
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
- it involves the possible removal of a sitting President and Vice President of the United States along with members of the United States Congress

- Our courts have consistently held that fraud vitiates everything that it touches

💥The refusal of the respondents to investigate The Congressional claim (the enemy) is an act of treason and fraud by respondents. They successfully rigged election has the same end result as an act of war, To place into power whom the Victor wants, which in this case is Biden.

👉They have until November 23 to respond👈

https://www.supremecourt.g...

https://t.me/decoderXX/373...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True @True
16 November, 01:17
Trust Grassley?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 November, 01:48
In response True to her Publication
Yep...there was another one that said don't believe what you read and it was about Grassley. So I wonder if this is fake...guess we will see

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
16 November, 12:01
But it doesn't seem to have gone anywhere... 😔 But glad Brunson fought back.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 November, 12:07
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Could have been put with another case on election fraud in my state of NC...let's see what happens

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
15 November, 10:23
WoW awesome. Good find

EagleEyeTea UP# @EagleEyeTea
15 November, 10:23
ted cruz and lindsey graham are not listed, but rand paul and ron johnson are.

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
15 November, 10:55
In response EagleEyeTea UP# to her Publication
No Cruz

But Graham was there

LINDSEY GRAHAM; CHUCK
GRASSLEY; BILL HAGERTY; MAGGIE HASSAN;
MARTIN HEINRICH; JOHN HICKENLOOPER; MAZIE
HIRONO; JOHN HOEVEN; JAMES INHOFE; RON

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
15 November, 10:55
In response EagleEyeTea UP# to her Publication
No Cruz

But Graham was there

LINDSEY GRAHAM; CHUCK
GRASSLEY; BILL HAGERTY; MAGGIE HASSAN;
MARTIN HEINRICH; JOHN HICKENLOOPER; MAZIE
HIRONO; JOHN HOEVEN; JAMES INHOFE; RON

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
15 November, 10:22
Good find
I'm going to study this

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 November, 10:31
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I am still reading 📚 👀

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
15 November, 10:22
💥🔥💥

biden, liz cheney, and 388 total