Kim Runner @kimrunner
"We need Every Patriot on board" - POTUS
10:08 PM - Nov 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
10 December, 09:26
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
😃👍💙💥🙏✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
16 November, 08:24
Everyone needs to take note of what the Brazilians have been and are doing. They have shown the world and their military that they beleived their election was rigged, not via the keyboard but in person.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
16 November, 05:34

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 November, 12:33

For Love of Country @Michelle1776
16 November, 12:25
I am a patriot and I support Trump. However, voting in a system that is utterly corrupt and has not been exposed is pointless. I cannot be “on board” with continuing on the same hamster wheel. If something does not happen, and I mean soon, about exposing the horrific fraud in a meaningful way, there is no point to vote again.

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
16 November, 07:10
In response For Love of Country to her Publication
That is exactly where I am with that.
I do not believe Gods plan would tell us to keep doing the same stupid shit over and over again for zero results.
I will never vote again in these cheating elections.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
15 November, 11:50
On Board & Ready....They Ain't Sinking This Ship!!!!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
15 November, 11:34
I’m on board - I will ALWAYS be on board.

This legitimized Biden. I trust the Plan.

But I am allowed to be furious that Biden has been legitimized by Trump’s announcement.

I have not given up. None of this is about politics. It’s about humanity and ending our enslavement.

God bless you all. I love you all.

deborah sidener @debbiedo
16 November, 06:31
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I never thought he would do it. Is there a timeline he has to do it if he wanted to run? This shit is so stupid and God bless you

Sista Sue @SC18835410
16 November, 09:48
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Trump did NOT concede!! There is so much more at play right now than we will probably ever see, I’m with VK on this one, “Trump 2023!”.

Irish Scot @IrishScot
15 November, 10:40
This is ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT!! no accountability for 2, count 'em, 2 stolen elections. We are being strung along...over and over again. What is the point of voting now?? It clearly means nothing!!!

YerMotherShip 1776 @YerMotherShip
15 November, 10:37
I feel I’m speaking for many of us when I say that I’m still in - I just need a short nap. I’m just resting my eyes. Wake me in ten minutes please…

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
15 November, 11:36
In response YerMotherShip 1776 to her Publication
Sleep…you deserve it.

The Plan is unclear.

Rest…2 years (unless there’s a twist) is a LONG time. Rest - don’t nap - you need your strength.

God bless.

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 November, 10:35
People are writing off these next 2 years. Folks should be excited that he committed to the 2024 run! 🙂 The fat lady hasn’t sung yet.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
16 November, 12:07
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I've been following this movement since 2016, maybe even late 2015. I'm tired. It seems I have been waiting for something big to happen just around the corner and here it is, six years later and I'm still waiting. I think it's time to log out, take a break and start getting back to focusing on personal interests I've let fall by the wayside. Best wishes to all of you.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
16 November, 06:57
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
It's 4 months not 2 years. 120 days from the counting. March 2023.

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Rod Trump @Rodtrump
16 November, 06:26
In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication
he has lost a lot of people last noght

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
15 November, 10:28
Count me in! ✨🙏🏻✨

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
15 November, 10:22
fuck trump

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 November, 10:26
In response Big Guns61 to his Publication
Wow

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
15 November, 10:20
SEPERATING THE WHEAT FROM THE CHAFF

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
15 November, 10:20
Im still planning to do what I have planned tomorrow...testify to the child welfare committee that CPS is human trafficking our children. Still pushing forward to force change!! WWG1WGA

Ange Love @LoveM
15 November, 10:17
WRWY President Trump🙏🏻❤️✨🥳🇺🇸

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
15 November, 10:13
This Patriot is right here standing with President Trump!

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
15 November, 10:09
We need this fixed. Not two years from now. NOW