Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 November, 10:08
"We need Every Patriot on board" - POTUS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
People are writing off these next 2 years. Folks should be excited that he committed to the 2024 run! 🙂 The fat lady hasn’t sung yet.
10:35 PM - Nov 15, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Laritha Savage @Laritha
16 November, 06:57
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
It's 4 months not 2 years. 120 days from the counting. March 2023.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
16 November, 08:56
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
I know. I was going by posts from folks. 🙂

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
16 November, 12:07
I've been following this movement since 2016, maybe even late 2015. I'm tired. It seems I have been waiting for something big to happen just around the corner and here it is, six years later and I'm still waiting. I think it's time to log out, take a break and start getting back to focusing on personal interests I've let fall by the wayside. Best wishes to all of you.

Jody Donohue @Jody
16 November, 12:13
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Debby, sometimes we need to just walk away from things when they overwhelm us, that is healthy and most definitely warranted. I so understand. Life is still happening. Take care, enjoy your break. I hope to chat with you again someday. God bless Honey 🙏❤️🌹

Laritha Savage @Laritha
16 November, 07:01
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
None of the big things have bern made public. He said they will be now but the deep state news networks have to be taken out. They use Israel satellites. They are last....

Mimi Morris @Mimi64
15 November, 11:44
2023 TRUMP all the way!!!!!!

Darlene Sully @JDSully
15 November, 11:43
Yes maybe but that carrot that is dangling in front of us all is starting to look very dry, to me anyway.
2 more years is a long time for some of us that are on the verge of losing alot.

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 November, 11:54
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
I get that, I do. 2020 has to be fixed. He’s up against an entire globe of folks that would love to erase him, along with many in the USA. 2023 is just around the corner. God bless 🙏