Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 November, 10:33
Not voting in the 2024 Elections.
However I will vote in the 2023's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
15 November, 12:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Me too! I just chatted with my mom about this. Our thoughts were: election in January and Inauguration in March? Maybe Trump announces he is running in the "next" Presidential Election, not in the "2024" election. Maybe he announces his run as Independent or under a new party name, but does not yet offer the year of that election. Maybe he will just use the word "next" instead of "2024" for the election. Maybe.
Today, mom turns 79 and she is so excited that Trump is giving this big announcement on her birthday. She also knows we are all running off after candles and cake to be home in time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
15 November, 08:14
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
How beautiful and kind of you to do this for mom! God bless you, Patriot. She had a fun evening and is in front of the TV ready for President Trump to help in her celebration. And yes, I made it home in time!