Not voting in the 2024 Elections.
However I will vote in the 2023's
10:33 PM - Nov 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 November, 07:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 November, 06:58
🤗😀😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
15 November, 06:54
YES!!! His last3 Il Donaldo Trumpo Rumbles, oooh. This is going to be good!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
15 November, 03:45

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
15 November, 03:31
2023 FITS IN THIS TIME FRAME.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
15 November, 06:53
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
March?

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
15 November, 12:43
👍 I’m likin where this is going! 😊❤️

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
15 November, 12:29
I'm not voting for anyone if its
gold fringed flag corp positions.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
15 November, 12:25

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
15 November, 12:24
Me too! I just chatted with my mom about this. Our thoughts were: election in January and Inauguration in March? Maybe Trump announces he is running in the "next" Presidential Election, not in the "2024" election. Maybe he announces his run as Independent or under a new party name, but does not yet offer the year of that election. Maybe he will just use the word "next" instead of "2024" for the election. Maybe.
Today, mom turns 79 and she is so excited that Trump is giving this big announcement on her birthday. She also knows we are all running off after candles and cake to be home in time.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 November, 06:57
In response Christine De7 to her Publication

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 November, 07:42
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
Happy Birthday Too MOM

Lily B.... @LilyB
15 November, 12:18
"Fraud vitiates everything." still rings true.

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
15 November, 09:15
Please tell me it will be the first week in January. Please !

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 November, 09:05
If im still here, I may mustard up one more vote in me, its Gods' Will.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
15 November, 09:00
VK you have posted in the past that you cant “see” past 2023.. 🍿 💥

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
15 November, 08:52
Vote?
Heck, I will Run... How's that?

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
15 November, 08:50
From now on I'm voting for "We the People" as Trump wanted all along .Trump will lead as he's proven his service to Us!

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
15 November, 08:47
Dido…😁

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
15 November, 08:47
Dido…😁

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
15 November, 07:43
Meanwhile, what if the Trump Patriots in the US opened their own Polling stations for a confirmation of who they voted for....
Trump could ask for only those who actually voted turn up again for God and Country and re-confirn their vote.
- I bet every God-Loving, Family Loving,1776America Loving, Freedom Loving, Justice Loving voter would vote again.
- They could even confirm it on all Social Media for back-up as the media will never accept the numbers.
This will be an exercise to gauge the fraud of the People.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
15 November, 06:44
NESARA !

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
15 November, 08:20
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
not yet... i think there might b an arrest & a checkpoint charlie snakebite attempt first.. jmy spidy senses r tingling..😂😹😂😹

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
15 November, 05:37
I am having a hard time with the thought of voting going forward. We vote for "leaders" and I do not want to be led. People vote for HOA's too and those are worse than living on base. I usually hate what the majority thinks they want. A person is smart, people are stupid.

What about the folks who do not wanna pay politics ever again after all dis? Seriously, Most of the candidates This mid-term sucked ass on GOP side. Dr. Oz is a fkstick for example. Did not care for many others either.

I want a world where it does not matter who the pres is. I do not need idols. If it is truly "we the people" then why should I give a shit who is in an office?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 November, 08:11
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I have wondered how it woukd go, if politicians were selected like juries, by computer, tested, trained, then given a 4 year term.

The bureaucratic corps too, you serve 5 years, and the last year is the training/ hand over to the new person.

The bureaucratic corps is where much of the continuity of power is. Having fresh blood and, removing the ability to empire build, and make a fortune from lobbyists, is where many of the issues lie.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
15 November, 03:39
see ya at the polls!!!

Only followers of this user (UnicornRider369) can see their posts

M9tch 0000 @9Ursine
15 November, 01:48
Not voting in any of them because NCSWIC anyway.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
15 November, 01:41
file this under: “so much to come patriots”

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
15 November, 08:54
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
XRP vs EVERYBODY!!! 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

Cryptocurrency Solana Collapses in FTX Scandal
https://www.thestreet.com/...

2 Year Delta 👇🏽👀👇🏽

Brad Garlinghouse says 99% of cryptocurrencies will ‘probably go to zero’
https://finance.yahoo.com/...

drue86

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
15 November, 09:44
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
These are my crypto holdings for reference:
I think I would make an excellent financial advisor. I am well aware that any random advice I give is irrelevant. However, if I am right, people will thank me and come back for more. If I am wrong, they will be wiped out and unable to sue.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
15 November, 01:21
🤔

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
15 November, 07:07
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
That post really stirred up Twitter. 😁👍 IT WAS GREAT!

Miss. Messina @Messina
15 November, 07:13
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
The second picture is sad. Don’t wanna see that account be gone 2023. Even this one is very thought-provoking. Why is he leaving around the time JFK is supposedly coming back? Don’t know.lol

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
15 November, 01:07
Antarctica Elections?

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
15 November, 01:05
I got to like at 223 & repost at 119
Natural timing vibes ✨

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
15 November, 03:41
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Taking it all back...
to the way it was supposed to be!!!
HALLELUJAH 🎡🎡🎡

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
15 November, 01:03
Can’t Imagine voting system and more being the same in 2024.