Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 November, 03:23
Churches claim that their leaders receive revelation from God right?

Well where in the fook was the revelations of the past decades and centuries of corruption, satanism ans pure evil within our very own government?

The silence says everything.

There’s zero revelation. All there is, is the same shit different day: “Be a good person, read the scriptures, say your prayers, be like Jesus...”

We’re now realizing all the important stuff is what they DON’T SAY. The hush-hush stuff. The stuff that might offend others.

Churches are going down and it ain’t gonna be pretty!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
Kenneth Copeland - "Christian" Televangelist

This is from a new interview years ago where he flipped out on the news reporter.

Hate to break it to you all ... they are all demonic ... all organized religion leaders ... some are domesticated demons and some are wild demons.

Meaning, some can hide the demon from view of others and some can't.

He can't.
04:33 PM - Nov 15, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MightyGeeks in this post can reply
Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
15 November, 05:49
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
He’s never gotten past my meme filter…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
15 November, 05:31
Trump seems to trust him , he is seen as one if the Pastors praying over him , not sure about his eyes on this pic , but I guess we have all made that face lol

reaper myer @reapermyer
15 November, 05:26
i think was the time repoeter called him out for asking for donations to buy another private plane

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 November, 05:47
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I Think trump Was Putting Him Front and Center
imho

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
15 November, 04:59
Yikes!!!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 November, 04:38
😳