d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
05 February, 02:18
Q called it The Silent War for a reason.

Nothing is going to be handed to you on a silver platter.

This war is silent and behind the scenes until the very moment it's not. And when it does go public, it's going to be lightning fast and DEAFENING.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
Silent because we are the ones that know there is actually a war while the general public is clueless. Silent because we are alone in this battle because friends and family think we are insane. 🤣🤣🇺🇸🇺🇸 I I wouldnt have it any other way. 😎🐸🇺🇸
10:39 AM - Feb 06, 2021
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LSUPatriot in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
07 February, 06:29
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacy Landis @Onehappykampr
06 February, 01:42
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
Agreed. I am hoping my marraige survives though....pretty tired of being distrspected and called names. Something has to surface to open his tightly shut eyes...

07 February, 06:28
In response Stacy Landis to her Publication
Im sorry...I forget some married couples arent on the same page. This has been a ride for us...I started following a missing baby in 2015 through the courts. I would come home and tell my hubby what went down. He said "oh %!lly" I said "no for real come watch this shit show". So he would spend his Fridays off from his job sitting in courts with me. Sometimes we would stay and watch other cases...they got suspicious and they would have us state our names for the record. He encouraged me to became a licensed PI soooooo we started this journey together helping kids escape pedos and the system tha

07 February, 06:29
In response Stacy Landis to her Publication
Hugs