d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
Q called it The Silent War for a reason.

Nothing is going to be handed to you on a silver platter.

This war is silent and behind the scenes until the very moment it's not. And when it does go public, it's going to be lightning fast and DEAFENING.
02:18 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
Mountain Top @MntnTopAR
06 February, 11:09
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Juneannlee) can see their posts

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
06 February, 10:51
Thats fine, but I am not going to watch the pot. it never boils. i can no longer watch any of these guys predicting dates and making claims of who has been arrested and already dealt with either.While it may be true , can't know for sure because none of the credible/ known enties report these things. I also dont need to see any more ' evidence' of anything. I believe justice will come, but we each have to brighten the cornor where we are, stand up for our rights , pray and study our Bibles, in the mean time. I can't go there with what I deem ' New Age.' Can't watch any news. its sickening!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
View AsQ'd @QuerillaWarfare
06 February, 10:46
It's going to make the Superbowl look like a puppy show!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
06 February, 10:39
Silent because we are the ones that know there is actually a war while the general public is clueless. Silent because we are alone in this battle because friends and family think we are insane. 🤣🤣🇺🇸🇺🇸 I I wouldnt have it any other way. 😎🐸🇺🇸

Stacy Landis @Onehappykampr
06 February, 01:42
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
Agreed. I am hoping my marraige survives though....pretty tired of being distrspected and called names. Something has to surface to open his tightly shut eyes...

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
07 February, 06:29
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 February, 10:33
Per Juan O Savin...much is happening behind the scenes right now, take a deep breath

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
05 February, 11:25

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
06 February, 08:03
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
Do you have the links to those 3 sites to bookmark?

Kaw Cody @Dayton525
06 February, 10:33
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
Silence is golden and calmmess is the key to longevity....at least thats what my father always said. lol

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
05 February, 10:32
When the dam breaks it's going to knock the Little Dutch Boy to Toledo

Godspeed ❤

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
05 February, 04:12
Yep. Flynn and Trump aren't going to just give up and they'r also not going to telegraph their moves. IT AIN'T OVER.

BROOKSTON BELL @BROOKSTON
05 February, 03:28
Hopefully the remnants start to fall soon.

Elijah Profit @Day1Trumpet
05 February, 03:20
FYI

SILENCE IS GOLDEN

Elijah Profit @Day1Trumpet
05 February, 03:48
In response Elijah Profit to his Publication
SILENCE IS GOLDEN
1st Amendment = 1A
GOLD = AU

DSCAVINO drops new TEXT MESSAGE group

1AU

Paul Fornaro @newatlantis2020
05 February, 02:51
At the ready

Cindy Whitney @CindyP
05 February, 02:49
AGREED..i learned a couple of yrs ago to not put any hope in any date...because its all speculation. no way are we ever gonna know when something will happen until it happens.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
05 February, 02:47
silent running.

MQM ToThree @MQM23
05 February, 02:46
Warpspeed

Ragia HRH @HRH
05 February, 02:46
My thoughts is that we wont know until it is done and cleaned up. We will find out!