Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
Prayers please, taking my daughter to ER with chest pains.
09:51 PM - Nov 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 November, 02:20
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
18 November, 02:12
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
15 November, 07:31
WOW, I can not express how grateful I am to every single one of you, honestly the last 2 days have been hard, spent 5 hours waiting in ER yesterday with hubby (something embedded in his eye)....then my daughter to hospital today with chest pains.

Hospitals make my anxiety sky rocket so its been draining.

They did an ecg and sent her home, have to take her get bloodwork done in the morning (and then I need a tooth pulled out), so hopefully they will have some answers then (and no, she isnt jabbed).

💚 💚 💚

BUT all your thoughts and prayers have worked wonders and she is no longer in the pain she was in this morning when I posted.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 November, 10:03
Praying for your family. How old is your daughter? I always worry about my sin who is unjabbed but his friends are all jabbed. I pray that him hanging out with them doesn't get him sick. Hang in there. Sending love Patriot.

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
15 November, 10:17
The Earthing Movie: The Remarkable Science of Grounding (full documentary) - YouTube

Share where you're viewing the film from, how grounding (earthing) has helped you, and/or any questions in the comments below. Learn more at https://earthing...

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
15 November, 12:19
🙏

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
14 November, 11:37
💙🙏💚

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
14 November, 11:23
God bless your daughter with a quick recovery to healthy life & many good years to come.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
14 November, 11:22
Praying for your daughter. May God watch over her and put the best of doctors in your path. Praying for you too. 💛

Desert Dog @Zippydog
14 November, 11:21
🙏♥️🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 November, 11:19
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
14 November, 11:17
🙏🏻💕🙏🏻

IAM NJoy @NJoy
14 November, 11:10
🙏❤️

J J Larr @3JJL
14 November, 11:08
Praying for your daughter and you. 🙏💕🙏

I am Keri @Lionessheart
14 November, 11:06
praying for your daughter

ECM Arizona @EM5793
14 November, 11:06
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
14 November, 11:04
Loving God, please give Your comfort to our Patriot friend whose daughter is in pain. We ask that You bring healing to Awake's daughter. We know You can heal and we pray for Your touch. Restore Your child to strong health so that she can return home to her loving family. Amen.

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
14 November, 11:02
Prayers up to all

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
14 November, 11:02
Prayers up to all

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
14 November, 11:01
Dear God, please protect Elf's daughter. Please bless the doctors and nurses with common sense, excellent care for their patient, and miraculous healing for her. Lord, please help Elf's daughter to feel safe, no anxiety, peace and comfort. And the same for Elf. Amen.🙏❤️

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
16 November, 05:32
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Thank you💚

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
14 November, 10:59
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over and heal Awake Elf's daughter. Please give them the comfort, love, support, guidance, help, peace, and strength they need to get through this. Show them that you are with them Father. Guide their pathway. Please make sure that the doctors are reputable and trustworthy. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
16 November, 05:32
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Thank you

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
14 November, 10:58
Praying. I have so many friends with suffering children right now. 🙏 God please reach out and touch our children with your healing strength.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
14 November, 10:58
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 In Jesus’ name she will be healed.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
14 November, 10:56
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🏽🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🏼

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
14 November, 10:56
🙏🙏🙏

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
14 November, 10:55
Going up now 🙏❤🙏

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
14 November, 10:54
Prayers sent. 🙏🙏🙏

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
Praying 🙏🏻

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
🙏

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
🙏

connie wright @cowri
14 November, 10:53
🙏🙏🙏

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
14 November, 10:53
prayers and love!