Chonita Nigus @Chonita
I used to struggle with anxiety. For the most part I have over come tthat in these past couple of years. When I feel stressed my reaction is always anger. I’ve had a pile up of situations lately. Thankfully I have asked for forgiveness from God and my family. My husband of 12 years just sent me this. I feel very blessed and thankful. Its encouraging to get on AU to see everyone supporting one another through life. I am thankful for all of your kindness. I thank you all for your support in my time of need.
09:30 PM - Nov 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 November, 10:20
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
You found a keeper.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
15 November, 10:11
✨💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
15 November, 01:06
Very happy for you.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
15 November, 01:10
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
12 years too! Happy early Anniversary! The truth is it hasn't been easy for us. We just had a very rough year. We almost didn't make it. There were Anons here that were praying for us. That is also why I thanked all of the amazing Anons here for their support. They have been a huge blessing to me and my family. This text is a testimony of the goodness of God. I pray you and your husband have a wonderful anniversary! Look how far you've made it! Blessings to you

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 November, 10:58
that is so sweet, he calls you “bride”…total melt ❤️

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
14 November, 10:39
Could not agree with you more! Much love❤️

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
14 November, 10:35
💚🌟💚

CharRose @CharRose
14 November, 10:34
Much love to you sister! Love the text your husband sent.💜

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
14 November, 10:32
Oh Chonita! Hug your dear husband, and let him know how much you adore and appreciate him. He is a very special man, and you are the perfect mate for him. Thank you for sharing!

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
14 November, 10:20
Got me misty eyed. 🥹 So sweet. 💙💖

Silver Cat @silvercat
14 November, 10:07
Very cool!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
14 November, 10:01
Now that's a good husband. Blessings to you both. Looks like you're the right team to weather any storm together.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 November, 09:59
Bless Up!

DkH O’Dell @DkH
14 November, 09:55
Such sweet support from your hubby!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
14 November, 09:53
Love that.

Please say G’day to your hubby for me!! Tell him he’s a legend for that message alone!

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
14 November, 09:38
Anxiety is just another word for Empath.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 November, 09:36
Awwh seems that God planted you here with you twin flame this lifetime. Much love to you both.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
14 November, 09:34
HAUSER - Now We Are Free (Gladiator) - YouTube

HAUSER performing Now We Are Free by Hans Zimmer from Gladiator at 'Alone, Together' concert in Dubrovnik, Croatia. Follow HAUSER:https://www.instagram.com/...

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
14 November, 09:33
😃👍