Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
“I have to tell you, he’s a different guy. He looks different than he used to, he acts different than he used to, he’s even slower than he used to be.” President Donald J. Trump on Biden in 2020.

He's been telling us that is not Biden who we see.
05:58 PM - Nov 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
15 November, 08:02
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
144 144 @144
14 November, 10:39
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
I have the recording from an interview around that time but can't upload the audio file on AU: Interviewer "How do rate President Biden's handling of the vaccine? Trump "Well I think he just took over what we did. We distributed it. We had many many, we were doing millions of distributions and shots, jabs as they call it. We were doing many many millions, uh, long before he took office; including him by the way. We did him and then he said, uh, he's working on a vaccine or something. You know he, he didn't realize he got shot I guess, uh, he got, he got the jab. But the fact is, uh, they took over our program..."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396