Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 November, 03:20
Every negative comment you make towards the timing of everything is not only an untrusting remark to God’s timing but it’s also like razor blades and salt in the wounds to the brave men and women that have been a lot more than just keyboard warriors.

There’s nothing wrong with keyboard warriors. I count myself as one.

Just something to think about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
14 November, 03:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq, was this comment directed at anyone in particular, or to anyone who is frustrated by the endless dates that pass w/o any conclusion?

Obvi, there are people here on AU and other SM who are playing parts in this "movie". When we are told that this is a movie, it is hard to know what is real and what isn't. What is truth, and what is dis/misinfo. Can any of us be blamed for doubting the plan at times??? It is it's own psyop, we realize it has to be that way, BUT it is a psyop nonetheless. And would we be intelligent, awake, thinking anons if we didn't question everything? Isn't that what we've been told over and over to do?

We don't have the advantage of knowing what is going on in the background, so we have to guess and listen to others who may or may not be telling us the truth.

I adore you Doq, I always have. I know you have a bigger part here, you have to keep a bunch of anons corralled and not freaking out, but that is a tall order for anyone. Hugs and love to you toda

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasFinds @TexasFinds
I couldnt have said it better. I agree completely.
04:41 PM - Nov 14, 2022
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasFinds in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TexasFinds , click on at the bottom under it