Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 November, 03:20
Every negative comment you make towards the timing of everything is not only an untrusting remark to God’s timing but it’s also like razor blades and salt in the wounds to the brave men and women that have been a lot more than just keyboard warriors.

There’s nothing wrong with keyboard warriors. I count myself as one.

Just something to think about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
Doq, was this comment directed at anyone in particular, or to anyone who is frustrated by the endless dates that pass w/o any conclusion?

Obvi, there are people here on AU and other SM who are playing parts in this "movie". When we are told that this is a movie, it is hard to know what is real and what isn't. What is truth, and what is dis/misinfo. Can any of us be blamed for doubting the plan at times??? It is it's own psyop, we realize it has to be that way, BUT it is a psyop nonetheless. And would we be intelligent, awake, thinking anons if we didn't question everything? Isn't that what we've been told over and over to do?

We don't have the advantage of knowing what is going on in the background, so we have to guess and listen to others who may or may not be telling us the truth.

I adore you Doq, I always have. I know you have a bigger part here, you have to keep a bunch of anons corralled and not freaking out, but that is a tall order for anyone. Hugs and love to you toda
03:50 PM - Nov 14, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
14 November, 04:43
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
You can check my most recent posts from today and yesterday to see if it makes sense. In some i was responding to others that were losing hope or blaming the military.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 November, 04:45
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Oh good, thank you David. I look forward to reading those posts now! God bless.

TexasFinds @TexasFinds
14 November, 04:41
I couldnt have said it better. I agree completely.

Evangelina @Evangelina
14 November, 04:32
Well said. It is such an intense Roller Coaster ride that has been going on for so long, sometimes our seatbelts loosen their grip and we have regroup, pull the strap.. tighten it back up and HODL.

You are the sweetest person🧡

14 November, 04:39
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Awwww, thanks E! I seriously was thinking that about you this weekend, after reading a post you wrote! Have a great rest of the day!