Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
07 July, 11:29
James Caan's death was announced today - can't help but wonder if it had anything to do with this map of the LA tunnels that circulated last year:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
14 November, 09:33
In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication
i remember when i was little and staying overnight somewhere, and seeing james caan naked in a playboy or playgirl magazine that was left in a bathroom... not that it has anything to do w/ anything lol, just thought i'd toss that out there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
It may seem like remembering something like a naked James Caan is nothing really - but, to me, it is part of piecing the puzzle together - when things weren't quite right in our day-to-day worlds, we were able to file them away to use when we needed the info to reinforce our own value system (not theirs).... I love it when we can prove to ourselves over and over again that "nothing is random".... 💗
12:19 PM - Nov 14, 2022
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelDPAquataine2821 in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
14 November, 12:26
In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication
true... it was a shock to me, and even if it was a b/w (i think) spread, it was the first time i had seen 'such a thing'