Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
07 July, 11:29
James Caan's death was announced today - can't help but wonder if it had anything to do with this map of the LA tunnels that circulated last year:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
14 November, 09:33
In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication
i remember when i was little and staying overnight somewhere, and seeing james caan naked in a playboy or playgirl magazine that was left in a bathroom... not that it has anything to do w/ anything lol, just thought i'd toss that out there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
14 November, 12:19
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
It may seem like remembering something like a naked James Caan is nothing really - but, to me, it is part of piecing the puzzle together - when things weren't quite right in our day-to-day worlds, we were able to file them away to use when we needed the info to reinforce our own value system (not theirs).... I love it when we can prove to ourselves over and over again that "nothing is random".... 💗

yo. lisa @crownostars
true... it was a shock to me, and even if it was a b/w (i think) spread, it was the first time i had seen 'such a thing'
12:26 PM - Nov 14, 2022
In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication
Only people mentioned by crownostars in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from yo. lisa, click on at the bottom under it