Kim Runner @kimrunner
Good Morning!

Listen to this carefully....again.
Our President continues to fight for us and will not give up.
And while I agree 2020 needs to be fixed, it's not just about the election or politics. It's about good vs. evil, the children, humanity, unity, love and so much more.

There is a team working tirelessly to get it done. These aren't easy tasks and no doubt weigh heavily on their minds...as well as ours!
Pray for them, try to stay strong during this long fight & have faith!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
This is not another 4-year election….
Listen very carefully.
Power returned to the people.
Long term solutions.
Panic.
Q
09:02 AM - Nov 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 November, 05:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hi Kim, have you seen this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 November, 04:18
Exactly ... it will be resolved for the better, pls pray for protection for all working diligently, that includes most of you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
14 November, 08:36
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Amen! Keep the Patriots in your prayers. God wins...we already know this. But its scary work sometimes.

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
14 November, 02:07
🙏

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
14 November, 02:07
it is my opinion that we cannot both have a team working still and be watching a movie. this isnt gta.
where is any proof of anything tangible habbening to the point normies understand?
catchphrases and pep talks dont have the same teeth they use to.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
14 November, 12:08
Good morning Kim
Vibes high✨

Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
14 November, 11:38
Thank you Kim for the gentle reminder! I appreciate all you do --especially your positive vibes!!!!

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
14 November, 11:42

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
14 November, 03:16
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
14 November, 11:34
Good morning Kim, have a blessed week!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
14 November, 11:08
Thank you Kim for these reassuring words. God bless, have a wonderful week!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
14 November, 11:03
Good morning Kim. :)

Dee Ash @DeeAsh2
14 November, 10:50
Good morning. ♥️ ya Kim.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 November, 11:01
In response Dee Ash to her Publication
Hi Dee.
Happy to see you!
Hope things are well♥️

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
14 November, 10:49

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
14 November, 11:05
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
AMEN

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
14 November, 10:48
Great timing. Great message. Have a blessed week, Kim!

14 November, 10:58
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
Thanks Brett.
Hope you do as well!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 November, 10:33
I bookmarked this and use it any time the vibes get shaky!!!
Thanks Kim for sharing
We are stronger together
That's why we were given AU
That's why we are here
I am Forever grateful ❤️

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
14 November, 11:09
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Good idea, I'll be doing the same..👍

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
14 November, 10:28
I needed this today. I will & thank you Kim for being here. Have a great day.

14 November, 10:45
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
Thank YOU!
Hope you have a good one, too.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
14 November, 10:27
Thank you!
It's so easy to get caught up in the msm optics. i don't watch Tv but the elections had me going - stupid me, wth was I thinking?
i firgot -->🍿

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
14 November, 10:11
Good morning Kim. Could not said it better! Thank you for reminding us all over the world! Have a blessed week. xxxx

14 November, 10:16
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
thanks!
I hope you do as well. :)

Ange Love @LoveM
14 November, 10:06
Reflecting on the time part of this Plan🙏🏻✨I believe slower is better...two steps forward one step hold... background efforts are the most important and when accomplished out of sight, it’s done without as much casualties (literally and figuratively)❤️so many moving parts to this🕊Our Heavenly God has the perfect plan timing🙏🏻✨

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
14 November, 09:59
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
14 November, 09:47
Delta today.

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
14 November, 09:42
Thanks Kim! 💛
117 % 🎯

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
14 November, 09:42
The kingdom of God, it shall be Glorious.
LOVE

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
14 November, 09:33
Trump will never concede 2020. Of that I’m certain.

14 November, 09:37
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
100%!

TrueView Patriot @TimA
14 November, 09:32

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
14 November, 09:30
Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.
More false flags imminent.
Elections (tues) no longer matter at this stage.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Above will have context as news unfolds.
Summarize and paint the picture.
Critical.
Q

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
14 November, 09:28
❤️

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
14 November, 09:22
Good morning Kim ❤️🙏

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
14 November, 09:17
Thanks Kim ❤🙏
VIBES HIGH!

and Good morning!

Only Forward @Callibird
14 November, 09:15
good morning Kim! i see now why Q said the end was not for everyone. this is painful….keep reminding myself that it will feel like a near death experience. Eyes on Jesus…its over when its over…and im confident in the salvation of God globally as their evil is exposed and removed with justice! 🙏🏻🇺🇸🐸 steady as she goes 🌊⛵️🔔

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
14 November, 09:11
Good morning! It seems many are ready to tackle the week early this morning