Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 November, 05:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
Please pray for me and my family. We may not make it financially through the holidays. Been praying for a Merry Christmas but looks like it isnt meant to be. Pray for all families struggling with this crazy world we live in. I dont call it a movie
06:30 AM - Nov 14, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AllweneedistheTRUTH in this post can reply
Bee Saved @BSaved
14 November, 10:24
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
🙏🙏 We have all been hit hard. Prayers for you and your family in hopes of a major turn of the tides.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
14 November, 10:11
Praying that everyone has the means to have a beautiful, joyous Christmas.
Btw, there are many charitable organizations, food banks, thrift shops in my area. If in your area, also, perhaps seek their help.

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
14 November, 09:49
Not gonna be Christmas here either..can't afford to even buy for my great grandchildren..So sad.

14 November, 09:56
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
🙏🙏

Love Life @FullwithHope
14 November, 09:40
Praying for a miracle..... 🙏✨💎💰🎁❤️

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
14 November, 09:39
Yes, Pats Fan, it's more of an interactive movie in that we all play a part.

I too am struggling. I have also done some worrying. All I can do is fall upon Jesus, as you are doing now.

Jesus, my Brother and Savior, hear the faith of Pats Fan and answer now. Pour out upon us to overflowing. Restore Your people and let the world know that You are GOD, Amen.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 November, 09:32
🙏 Heavenly Father, please guide, protect and support Pat, his family and all those who are struggling financially. Fill them all with love, faith and strength to navigate any difficulties. Ultimately, bless them all beyond measure. In You mighty and precious Son, Jesus Christi's name I pray. ♥️

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
14 November, 09:31
It's not a movie and people need to stop calling it that. This is real. The struggles, the pain, the death, all of it. It's what is pushing me farther away from the the whole Q thing. Once you lose enough, the fight doesn't seem to matter, even though that is the ONLY thing that is real.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
14 November, 09:25
💚🌟💚

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
14 November, 09:25
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
14 November, 09:22
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
14 November, 09:22
🙏🙏🙏 God bless ! Yes its getting very hard hopefully it turns around soon

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 November, 09:18
I'm praying for you. For some reason tribulations don't seem to be for those who have always hurt humanity. It's always the little guy who struggles and suffers. Hopefully not for long. I pray that life gets easier for those who believe in the power and love of Jesus.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
14 November, 08:49
I know it's hard times for everyone, I'm praying for all. Christmas is really the only holiday I really enjoy, seems everyone is happy, loving, caring etc, I believe it should be this way everyday. I adopted my grandson and he has been on the same journey as me for the last 2 years and he loves watching PDJT do his dance, but I don't hold any punches with him either, he knows what I know and is always asking questions. Christmas Day is not what day we think it is and I believe the 25th is a actual satanic holiday, I tell him we can celebrate Jesus everyday and give gifts everyday to anyone , so this year lets buy gifts wrap them and hand them to anyone we think are strangers no matter what the gift may be to show love. We are all strapped but just think what this would do to Satan? God bless you all patriots, I love all of you, stay in the fight , lets stand and pray together. God will win.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Victor This Guy @This_guy
14 November, 08:46
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
14 November, 08:46
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 November, 08:43
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
14 November, 08:42
Sending prayers

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
14 November, 08:39
praying for you

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
14 November, 08:26
🙏🏻🙏🏻

Desert Dog @Zippydog
14 November, 08:25
Same here. I guess I picked a bad time to be old and broke. Praying for all of us in need. 🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
14 November, 08:17
🙏

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
14 November, 08:10
might be a movie to them but its real for the average struggling family. and they wonder why ppl are pissed. elites are elites no matter what side they are on. they are outta touch.

14 November, 08:10
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
yup people playing God

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
14 November, 09:46
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
The movie is INTERACTIVE with all of us playing a part.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
14 November, 08:04
Oh, its no fun, we are also walking a thin line but we are survivors, it’s like riding out a hurricane in a cheap walmart tent .... I will be praying for you, you are gonna make it !!!!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
14 November, 07:57
Prayers for you and your family that you can hang onto what you have and what you need to weather this storm.

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
14 November, 07:15
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
14 November, 07:09
prayers for you and your family.🙏💕