Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 November, 02:04
The comfort of things possibly being a Conspiracy Theory has been removed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
13 November, 10:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yet folks are still delusional. I combat them with facts, often times starting in the middle, as I become discombobulated from the angst, in trying to explain it to them. Makes me come off as being too passionate. They can’t process, even in a clear, obvious scenario. Convergence is non applicable. They then become impertinent. I wear the conspiracy theorist badge with pride and Thank God, every moment for having called me to our gathering. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Grant @GrantQ
I couldn't agree more Jody. I too get discombobulated (had to look up what it meant first 🤣) and to passionate in the heat of the debate. Very frustrating but all we can do is keep planting seeds and eventually they'll come round🙏. I just hope none of my family or friends are the 4-6% that are lost forever.
WWG1WGA
04:00 AM - Nov 14, 2022
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GrantQ in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
14 November, 08:09
In response Tom Grant to his Publication
😂 I never stop. As for family and fiends that are lost forever, I have a couple of them. Two sons(1 who hasn’t spoke to me in almost 3 yrs) that are in every booster line. If I didn’t have the Lord, I surely would have went mad by now. 🙏