Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
The comfort of things possibly being a Conspiracy Theory has been removed.
02:04 AM - Nov 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
13 November, 09:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The hardest things to say.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 November, 09:55
It's been everywhere for the last few days :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
13 November, 10:18
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Powerful #'s

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
13 November, 07:09
Most cannot handle the discomfort that the 2020 election was full blown stolen, that our “elections” are indeed selections, that D and R are birds of the same feather. No idea how they are going to handle the deeper darker truths like 911, wars, vaxes...and way worst. 💔

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 November, 04:29

The Real Me @TheRealMe
13 November, 04:27
I'm waiting for the House seats to be taken by the blue. (Yes, I believe that will happen). Then I will be sending a note to my family reminding them of the Afghanistan withdrawal, J6, countless trafficking arrests, lockdowns, gas prices, interest rates, inflation, the Bidan, etc. I will end with one question: Do you believe this election was legitimate?

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
13 November, 01:53
i prefer conspiracy therapist deal with folks suffering from cognitive discordance. my time here i got me a degree.nods
,adding it to my fluency in fer ker rhee degree-😏

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
13 November, 11:48
the normies i talk to are definitely petrified of dealing with the truth. i call them on this repeatedly. they will be dealing with it sooner or later. it is their choice to be unprepared.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
13 November, 11:23

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 November, 10:56
Take All Of The Stolen Human Energy And Direct It Where It Was Intended To Go X
Youre All Playing At My Heartstrings The Harp Of Our One And Only Body
Donald Trump Does Business In The Genovese Crime Familys Territories❤️
The Creator Of Life And Everything That Exists Past Present And Future
Jesus Christs Bloodline Is Taken Back The Earth Plan From The Hook Nose Jews
Staying On Mother Earth Or Going Through Her Portals May Set Us Free

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
13 November, 10:56
[They] scared

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
13 November, 10:55
The comfort of things possibly being a Conspiracy Theory has been removed.=726

Sadistic Jewish Deception Of The Good People In This World Is The Real Pandemic=726

How Does Anyone Know Who To Trust Anymore Trust No One But God=726

Because God Isn't The Author Of Confusion He's The Author Of Truth And Love=726

I Pray We Can Walk Through The Darkest Storm By The Grace Of Yeshua Christ=726

My Immortal Spirit Will Find Refuge With The God Of Unconditional Love=726

If We Ever Forget We Are One Nation Under God Then We Will Be A Nation Gone Under=726

Find Your Way Through The White Noise To The Pure Love And Eternal Life=726

It Is The End Of The World As We Know It And Beginning Of The World As God Wills=726

How Wonderful To Be Able To Say What You Think. It's Becoming A Lost Right=726

But When The Spirit Of Truth Comes He Will Guide You Into All Truth=726

Jody Donohue @Jody
13 November, 10:31
Yet folks are still delusional. I combat them with facts, often times starting in the middle, as I become discombobulated from the angst, in trying to explain it to them. Makes me come off as being too passionate. They can’t process, even in a clear, obvious scenario. Convergence is non applicable. They then become impertinent. I wear the conspiracy theorist badge with pride and Thank God, every moment for having called me to our gathering. 🙏

Tom Grant @GrantQ
14 November, 04:00
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I couldn't agree more Jody. I too get discombobulated (had to look up what it meant first 🤣) and to passionate in the heat of the debate. Very frustrating but all we can do is keep planting seeds and eventually they'll come round🙏. I just hope none of my family or friends are the 4-6% that are lost forever.
WWG1WGA

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 November, 10:27
AMEN!! AMEN!!. AMEN!!

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
13 November, 10:21
I just hope DJTs announcement isnt like the Al capone Docummetary. A total Dud.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
13 November, 10:21

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 November, 10:00
Red suppository on deck👊

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
13 November, 11:34
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 November, 09:59

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
13 November, 09:51

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
13 November, 09:56
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
13 November, 12:52
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
No kidding.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
13 November, 09:43

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
13 November, 09:37
So has the word "theory"

Desert Dog @Zippydog
13 November, 09:26
If people thought conspiracy theories were harsh, wait until reality sets in.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
13 November, 09:24
Top of the Morning to ya……Someone needs to relay this message to my family & frens; they missed the memo snd still think I’m delusional. lol

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
13 November, 09:29
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
Mine to

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 November, 10:13
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
All in Due time all in due one day they will be coming to us and asking all the question we've been sharing with each other remember we ARE the news now!

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
🙏 🙏 🙏

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
🙏 🙏 🙏

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
🙏 🙏 🙏

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
Preferred Method

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
13 November, 09:45
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
Yes, Part of me very much agrees, thinking 'they' have a right to know the truth... what they then do with it is up to them (process it or reject it ), BUT on the other hand, if 'they' don't have the mental capacity to process truth wisely, they are possibly a danger to others who are totally innocent, defenseless, and dealing with it appropriately... or something like that.. 🤷‍♀️ who knows!

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
13 November, 09:19
morning vibes!

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
13 November, 09:17
Most would rather live a comfortable lie than have to come to terms with uncomfortable truth.

They will have their hearts and heads forced to face it though, you can only run for so long before THE truth catches you.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
13 November, 09:15
😃👍💥

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
13 November, 09:14
GM VK