Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 November, 12:29
Please pray for the hopeless, suicide is a real issue.

Thank you in advance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 November, 08:24
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Take a look at this video I found. It could be helpful.

Penny Kelly recommends taking 800 mg SAM-e per day in divided doses to cure depression and anxiety.

Praying for those with depression that they will find ways to cope.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Why Anxiety and Depression Are Connected: Avoidance and Willingness With Painful Emotions - YouTube

In this video, we’re going to talk about one way that depression and anxiety are linked - avoidance - and the antidote to avoidance - willingness. Depression...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leanne Bonnekamp @Leabonn
13 November, 10:06
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
This was so helpful to me. I am blessed that you shared this video, and that I took the time to watch it because it's very pertinent to me in this stage. Thank you for seeing the importance of this topic. This will have me going down a rabbit hole that will benefit me, instead of upsetting me. I'm in awe of this, and I thank you. I really needed this. My faith is strong, but I need tools to work on keeping it strong. πŸ™

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
I'm so glad this was helpful. Please let me know how you are doing on occasion, ok?
12:13 AM - Nov 14, 2022
In response Leanne Bonnekamp to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it