Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 November, 12:29
Please pray for the hopeless, suicide is a real issue.

Thank you in advance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
Take a look at this video I found. It could be helpful.

Penny Kelly recommends taking 800 mg SAM-e per day in divided doses to cure depression and anxiety.

Praying for those with depression that they will find ways to cope.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Why Anxiety and Depression Are Connected: Avoidance and Willingness With Painful Emotions - YouTube

In this video, we’re going to talk about one way that depression and anxiety are linked - avoidance - and the antidote to avoidance - willingness. Depression...

08:24 PM - Nov 13, 2022
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Leanne Bonnekamp @Leabonn
13 November, 10:06
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
This was so helpful to me. I am blessed that you shared this video, and that I took the time to watch it because it's very pertinent to me in this stage. Thank you for seeing the importance of this topic. This will have me going down a rabbit hole that will benefit me, instead of upsetting me. I'm in awe of this, and I thank you. I really needed this. My faith is strong, but I need tools to work on keeping it strong. πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 November, 12:13
In response Leanne Bonnekamp to her Publication
I'm so glad this was helpful. Please let me know how you are doing on occasion, ok?