Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
14 November, 10:08
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Been seeing this every morning on youtube and following the outcome from South Africa and as we know.....every time I wanted to punch the TV. haha...then I remember....God is in control and NO ONE can fight back! So even if lame stream showing me the bull crap,.....I know. YES.....for a long time! Maybe I'm going to shock some persons...but I knew from the time that the whole world made Mandella a hero....HIS NOT! He was evil!!!! Did you know at that time, he was not a believer in God? And I have proof! Dig a bit if you do not believe me. THAT time i knew the voting systems are ALL just deep state. Praying ALL the way for America! The evil's time is done!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
13 November, 03:51
Amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA DAR @buffaloalum
13 November, 03:47
We haven’t seen anything from the military to get us to think they have any concern over who gets elected. They should have done something after the 2020 presidential election. Why would we think they will do anything this time? They didn’t need more evidence to act. These elections are corrupt and the military knows it, but has never acted to correct it. Why?

David Treciak @scifiwriter
14 November, 12:00
In response USA DAR to his Publication
Read the Devolution series of articles by Patel Patriot. Then go to Telegram and look at videos on Nancy Drew's channel of the current state of Washington, DC. It's a ghost town and all the Federal buildings are deserted and vacant.
It's obvious to me that the military did their job almost two years ago and stepped in to keep Biden out of office and take control of the government. You may have seen all the buses with blacked out windows leaving the Capitol last year. The word is that they contained all the corrupt politicians that had been arrested. Trump always mentions central casting'. That's his way of letting us know that actors are performing a movie for us. None of the bs in the news is real. Behind the scenes is where everything important is happening. America is switching back to a Constitutional Republic. It won't be long before it's finished and the switch is flipped. But for now t
no one should criticize the military after the great sacrifices they made for us.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 November, 09:14
In response USA DAR to his Publication
If you listen to Derek Johnson’s explanation of the military’s covert operation to defend our nation It will put your mind at ease. Derek served in the military and is keenly aware of military law. The interview starts at the 4:11 mark.

https://rumble.com/v1qbu8j...

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
13 November, 03:43
Many years ago, at a men's final at the tennis club I belonged to, an older gentleman, who was famous for cheating on line calls, played against a young lawyer who decided to play the same game - cheat on line calls. It worked and he won. Somebody on Twitter suggested that the GOP need to play the same game with mail-in ballots. It is worth a thought - flood the polls with so many mail-in ballots that it becomes obvious to the general public that something has got to be done to stop it - i.e. get rid of mail-in ballots The MSM are announcing results days after the election as if this is normal and done everywhere in the world. It has become clear that getting out the vote won't work with crooks so you might as well beat them at their own game.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
13 November, 03:06
I really think it’s not enough for Americans to sit back and expect the Military to just step in.

I feel that the Military wants to see if Americans will do as the Brazilians have done and at least stand up, peacefully, and demand that the Military honor their oaths and due their duty to defend America from her enemies - foreign and domestic.

The Military is waiting for Americans to show them that they want freedom.

Just my two cents…

God bless everyone.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
13 November, 03:34
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I think that was tried January 6, 2021 and we saw the outcome. The people of Brazil have lived for decades with political/media corruption. Americans, to a significant extent, still believe in their MSM and politicians being honest with them. If we wait for Americans to wake up in great enough numbers like the Brazilians, who have have decades to figure out what is going on, we will be waiting a long, long time.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
13 November, 02:48
ANGEL ARMY ACTIVATED!

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
13 November, 02:46

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
13 November, 02:16
Helps to see everyone- feeling it!

Little Bird @LittleBird203
13 November, 02:14
county* (sorry for the misspelling)

Little Bird @LittleBird203
13 November, 02:13
So frustrating. There are uncounted ballots everywhere. NYS is just as corrupt. Makes you wonder why Lee Zeldin conceded so easily with a remaining 1.4 million uncounted votes in his counry alone. 🙄
I just hope they don’t concede. We need them. ❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸

Tracey Weller @Tweller
13 November, 02:17
In response Little Bird to her Publication

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
13 November, 02:11
boy ol boy that's what I believe as well!