Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 November, 02:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA DAR @buffaloalum
13 November, 03:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
We haven’t seen anything from the military to get us to think they have any concern over who gets elected. They should have done something after the 2020 presidential election. Why would we think they will do anything this time? They didn’t need more evidence to act. These elections are corrupt and the military knows it, but has never acted to correct it. Why?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
Read the Devolution series of articles by Patel Patriot. Then go to Telegram and look at videos on Nancy Drew's channel of the current state of Washington, DC. It's a ghost town and all the Federal buildings are deserted and vacant.
It's obvious to me that the military did their job almost two years ago and stepped in to keep Biden out of office and take control of the government. You may have seen all the buses with blacked out windows leaving the Capitol last year. The word is that they contained all the corrupt politicians that had been arrested. Trump always mentions central casting'. That's his way of letting us know that actors are performing a movie for us. None of the bs in the news is real. Behind the scenes is where everything important is happening. America is switching back to a Constitutional Republic. It won't be long before it's finished and the switch is flipped. But for now t
no one should criticize the military after the great sacrifices they made for us.
12:00 AM - Nov 14, 2022
In response USA DAR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
14 November, 09:07
In response David Treciak to his Publication
And Derek Johnson’s work also. He did an amazing job explaining and documenting the EO’s that President Trump signed, the military, and the Continuity of government/devolution among many other things. The most important thing we can do right now is to repent and turn our lives completely over to God and talk with Him every day. We are not promised tomorrow. 🕊

USA DAR @buffaloalum
14 November, 01:05
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Why not let the public know what’s happening? So many people are hurting. I’m trying to remain confident, but I’m struggling.

14 November, 01:16
The general public would freak out if they knew there was no government because most politicians were arrested and the military was in charge. They're used to things being normal and that would be a big shock to them. There would be more violence with no governments so martial law would be imposed.
I wish it was being handled differently but they have quantum computers and more information. Q said this wouldn't be for everyone. Im hanging on just barely, but you just have to survive as long as it takes. It will be worth it.

14 November, 03:07
Also, I've heard from several sources,i including someone in the military, that this will be over by the end of the year. The Q clock just ran out, which tells me it should have been over by now but there was a delay. The US was turned into a corporation in 1871, so all that has to legally be undone before we can become a Constitutional Republic again. But I'm positive what I said was true. Just think of how ridiculous things have gotten, like a guy with brain damage winning an election. Actually, two, if you include Biden. Just try to ignore all the bad news and do the best you can financially. If even half of NESARA comes true, we'll be much better off soon.