Only people mentioned by Kralc1776 in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 November, 09:11
In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication
"13" days later... [Their] stamp of approval

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honkler Simpson @Honkler
13 November, 01:40
How "proven" is the FTX case? How solid it is?

I don't get it. You americans are filthy rich. Camping equipment is dirty cheap. Food is sold in huge, cheap packs. Gas may be 3x higher but still cheaper than most everywhere. Military bases and congress/senate buildings in densely packed and easily acessible urban centers, unlike here in Brazil where the capital was build in the desert to insulate politicians from the people.

If FTX case is a solid criminal electoral interference, you should be camping in front of those buildings DEMANDING LAW AND ORDER, the election must be called of and no false flag fkers will ruin that again.

Am I right? What are you guys waiting for?!?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honkler Simpson @Honkler
13 November, 01:40
How "proven" is the FTX case? How solid it is?

I don't get it. You americans are filthy rich. Camping equipment is dirty cheap. Food is sold in huge, cheap packs. Gas may be 3x higher but still cheaper than most everywhere. Military bases and congress/senate buildings in densely packed and easily acessible urban centers, unlike here in Brazil where the capital was build in the desert to insulate politicians from the people.

If FTX case is a solid criminal electoral interference, you should be camping in front of those buildings DEMANDING LAW AND ORDER, the election must be called of and no false flag fkers will ruin that again.

Am I right? What are you guys waiting for?!?!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
13 November, 10:08