Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
06 February, 09:30
*HUGE FIND: This video Dan Scavino tweeted on 11/13/20 predicted EXACTLY the position Donald Trump is in right now and also foreshadowed the election “loss” (and what will come after), it is the full “Game Theory”.

I didn’t initially understand when Dan Scavino tweeted this homage to President Donald Trump and the poem “If” by Rudyard Kipling that it was ALSO paying respect to the infamous Q movie White Squall which quotes it as well.

(Q-proof and transcription of poem in the comments).

Warning: Watching this WILL make you cry ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
POTUS gave hints of the "outcome" of the election in several rallies. He kept repeating the phrase "if the unthinkable should hapen". The first time I heard it, I knew he was trying to tell us something, but I didn't want to hear it.

Further research (from MelQ) revealed drop 4688 even predicted the election was rigged for Biden to get 80 million votes due to mail in ballots. It even says this was planned//coordinated as early as April/May.
09:51 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by MikeLSGA in this post can reply
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
07 February, 06:04
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
I know exactly what you mean, it always confused me when DT would say something like “if we win” etc and I couldn’t allow myself to believe it then but I always knew deep down, he had to “loose” so Biden (cabal) could step into the cage...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
06 February, 11:27
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
POTUS knew what was coming. Benefits of time travel